Monday, March 21, 2011

Wall Hangings: Quentin Vs. Coen

Occasionally I'll run across an artist or piece of art that I really dig. Recently I came across the "Bad Dads" gallery showing put on by Spoke Art, which was a paintings and such inspired by Wes Anderson films. Later on Spokeart
was selling prints and even some originals from that show. ( I personally bought a print of Bill Murray as "Papa Zissou" that Greg Gossel created and its fantastic)
Well now coming up April 7th through the 9th at the Bold Hype Gallery in the "Big Apple" these same lovely folks are hosting "Quentin vs. Coen" an art tribute to the films of both Quentin Tarantino and The Coen Brothers.
I'm sure some there will be prints available sometime after the show. I wish I could be in New York to be there in person but at www.spokeblog.com you can see some previews of the amazing interpretations that will be shown. Seriously go check em out or " I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger".
Here are a couple examples courtesy of Spokeblog



1 comment:

  1. there's been some new art added to the spokeblog site. its pretty rad, the diner scene piece is amazing.

    ReplyDelete